48th Annual Cape Cod Scallop Fest
Three fun-filled days!
- Famous Fried Scallop & Chicken Dinners
- Food Court – Beer & Wine Garden, Chowder, Lobster Rolls, Raw Bar, Hotdogs, Burgers, Salads, Wraps, Fried Dough
- Professional Arts & Crafts Show
- Fantastic Live Entertainment
- Carnival Midway of Children's Rides & Games
- Car Show
- Corn Hole Tournaments with Grand Prizes to Nantucket
Food tickets are not necessary to enjoy our great line-up, all performances can be enjoyed as part of the General Admission price.
Festival Hours, Rain or Shine: Friday & Saturday - 11AM-9PM; Sunday 11AM-6PM
Professional Arts & Crafts Show Hours: Friday & Saturday 11AM to 7PM; Sunday 11AM to 6PM
Date: September 22-24, 2017 12:00 AM
Location: Cape Cod Fairgrounds | 1220 Nathan Ellis Highway, East Falmouth, MA
Event website: capecodscallopfest.com