Hoppy Fall Festival
Fall into autumn at Heritage Museums & Gardens at the Hoppy Fall Festival! Experience the magic of a biergarten at the largest public garden in southern New England!
Ticket price is $30 Non-Members and $15 Members and includes:
- Six 4oz tastings featuring local Massachusetts breweries (from noon-5 pm)
- Admission to all gardens and exhibits at Heritage
- Presentation on the history of beer brewing
- Demonstration of home brewing techniques
- Meet Lauren Clark, author of Crafty Bastards
Tasty “hoppy” food from local food trucks will be at the festival for all guests to enjoy:
Wolf Pizza – Fresh pizza with an innovative twist!
Pineapple Caper Cafe – Specializing in gourmet grilled cheeses.
Trolley Dogs – Hand-made specialty hot dogs.
Commemorate the day by taking a photo under an archway of living hops grown at Heritage!
Tasting will happen rain or shine under a tent on the Parade Field. Visitors must be 21 years or older to participate in the beer tasting. A valid ID is required.
Date: September 23, 2017 10:00 AM-5:00 PM
Location: Heritage Museum & Gardens | 67 Grove Street, Sandwich, MA 02563
Event website: 21349.blackbaudhosting.com